Sunday, January 24, 2010

Web Test Recorder What Is The Best Basic Maths Test Web Sight That I Can Go On To Brush Up On My Maths Before An Assessment?

What is the best basic maths test web sight that I can go on to brush up on my maths before an assessment? - web test recorder

I take a test to my 21/6/07 review level of literacy and numeracy skills is determined to get on a course of brickwork. My weakness is math and I was told that I am not in a position to make a computer in my assessment, lasting approximately 2 hours. Some items are listed:
1. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of numbers.
2. The calculation of areas
3. The percentage of
4. The calculation of the quantities
I think not included in other areas of assessment, a problem for me. I also think that would be a major criterion, but I am pleased with the interest rates and volumes involved in my head. Can someone help me, please, please, immediately
Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

My name's MUD said...

Hi, theres a few ways to "fool" our areas of masonry work.

I suggest searching the brick dredging site is absolutely theres a lot of information! Brick is a really good side and watch all sorts of things. http://www.baggeridge.co.uk/brick_calc.h ... because they have a section on the calculation of material and the like, the question I asked is probably of brick in this area need to be built, requiring the triangles are calculated, which is done by adding the Dual Time Base height.

There are 58 stones in a meter (square), but 60 can call if a wall is 4m high, 5 meters wide, covers an area of 4x5m = 20m (sq) M 20x60 square tiles 2x6 = 12 add it 0 = 1200 stones.
http://www.archifacts.co.uk/html/SitePra ...

**** On the grounds of the simulator Baggeridge numbers on the outside and click on the red arrows on the film, a stone the size of 215X65 mm has increased. The dimensions of the bricks above in blue,and how the hard steps to increase the number of gears, depending on the work of brick size in turn add Subway.
I concentrated on the size of 215X65 and try to memorize the first 10 numbers that come 60,120,180,240,300 (300 Brick is a range of 5 meters) 600 stones requires 10 square meters (in other words, a wall has 5 meters long and 2 meters high and 10 feet long and 1 meter high, 20 meters long and 500 high ).****
You really need to learn their tables or 60X X 6 tables with 0, the armed arch end!
1x60 = 60
1x60 = 120
3x60 = 180
4x60 = 240 ....... This is our way of working and also, like bricks, in the field of concrete cubes.

milky way said...

http://www.purplemath.com/index.htm
http://themathworksheetsite.com/
I hope these pages help
Good luck

Post a Comment