Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is It Ok To Have Pictures Of The Girl You Like Why Do Girls Think It's Ok To Take Pictures Of Their Friends On The Toilet? It's So Disgusting...?

Why do girls think it's ok to take pictures of their friends on the toilet? It's so disgusting...? - is it ok to have pictures of the girl you like

I do not know how many pictures I have seen with the girls the pictures of her French friend in the toilet. It is so unpleasant, and probably make a major commitment to me like a man. Secondly, why is the girl with the photo that you have your license to see it for the world? .. When rare

5 comments:

Allie said...

I think it's just the girl does not care if it is exposed in this way! If you do not like girls who do this, you should check your photos before the date! haha

They think it is different when children are posting pictures from this blog? Or is it just girls in general? Just curious!

aa said...

Haha, it makes me laugh and think: "What the hell?"
but then I dance a look back at his 14 and the preparation, my friend had to pee and fair with her shame and she takes a picture, I do not mean on the internet but completely disappeared. Haha, I think it's just a sort of fun way for young people to be stupid, and girls spend so much time in the bathroom ready to go when the camera is turned off, sometimes at the sight of this is for the bathroom!

Nicole V. said...

I do not know who is talking, but I've never seen or heard. Some people have a fetish for girls in the toilets. Perhaps the girl is hoping to find one.

Chrissy4... said...

You want the attention is all. They probably do not have enough attention from his father. These girls are the future want to be models of Playboy. Yes, you probably have to be in the show The Girls Next Door too.

Kat said...

LT so crude and a great diversion.
I feel the same way. You should receive the same treatment as punishment.

Post a Comment