Monday, January 25, 2010

Block And Down Cell Calculator Cell Block Tango. I Have The Translation Now What Does It Mean?

Cell block tango. i have the translation now what does it mean? - block and down cell calculator

in Cell Block Tango said of the girl, Hungarian

"With ITT keresek? Mondják Azt rents a one Lakoma lefogta Ferje, lecsaptam én meg a fejét. Igaz De nem. Ártatlan en vagyok. Nem tudom, Miért Mondja Uncle Sam, hogy én tette. Próbáltam one megmagyarázni Rendőrség the értették Meg nem.

means "What am I doing here?" They say my famous tenant held by my husband and I cut his head. But that's not true. I am innocent. I do not know why Uncle Sam says that she did. I tried to explain to the police, but they did not understand. "



What famous tenant? I do not understand what shes saying

2 comments:

dramagee... said...

When I tried to find a translation, I, "the notorious lover," not "tenants famous"

I hope she and the boy had a relationship with the suspect of killing her husband have together.

lilyeliz... said...

The translation is turned off. The tenant is a person that you or a guest rentals. They say that he had an accomplice - someone who has lived in his house.

Post a Comment