Thursday, January 21, 2010

Colors That Compliment Brushed Nickel How To Make Washing Hair More Fun???

How to make washing hair more fun??? - colors that compliment brushed nickel

Whether I have long, medium and short hair, I never liked, and I'm still as an important task. In fact, clean and the bathroom to wash my hair. I do not understand how some people can be washed every day, usually washed as often as possible with continued (3-6 days).

This is not just cleaning, but everything around him. I kept brushing the hair in order to shorten the process. I have always sided with the ultra-low-maintenance, ie, no gel, no hairspray, no permanent, such as brushes. Usually Let My Hair Down, but I sometimes tied back.

Now do not get me wrong, I love my hair. Whenever I go to the barber who cut usually * + color "I pay about $ 200. I bought it, and use premium, such as Redken and phytosanitary measures. I have many compliments on my hair, even though I could not .

Ideas? If there is more ideas how to keep my hair clean longer, which could also work!

6 comments:

karen said...

good good, I wash my hair annoys me. I began to try different shampoos, usually smelly now. helped, but I was not entirely surprised, or something. But then I'm changing the radio and everything. Well, I can not wait to take a shower! I just listen and dance to my favorite songs! So I usually just one point of shampoo used to wash quickly (because that's really all you need) and just rub it in like 5 seconds, then I wash the rest of me in the meantime. and sometimes I have with a brush or spray in conditioner. I recommend anything by Infusium23. It leaves no greasy hair. Good luck!

Roger N said...

Naked with a few;)

Rumor said...

Since you (do not wash often is best) - I pay $ $ for a maid service once a week or less. I like washing my waist with long hair in the room. Or .... get husband / friend to do oh - that is so nice!

Hey Love...♥ said...

sing when you

Binky said...

Try a shower radio time to cross a little faster

-->psht.... said...

Now I have to use that time in the conditioner. U can be used wet or dry hair and smells good. and makes them softer

Post a Comment