Friday, January 15, 2010

Lymphoma More Likely To Get Bronchitis How Likely Is It That My 2 Year Old Has A Lymphoma?

How likely is it that my 2 year old has a lymphoma? - lymphoma more likely to get bronchitis

My son is 2 The lymph nodes in the neck. He had an ultrasound that revealed the existence of large nodes. A degree of an inch in diameter or larger. He has bronchitis. He had a recent fever, but his white blood cell count is normal.


Is established at a lot and do not have nearly as much energy than normal. He has not much to eat. Probably, what happens?

Is it lymphoma?

4 comments:

SLC Mom said...

It is highly unlikely that this lymphoma. He is very young.
Since it is clear that infection is more likely is an infection. Bronchitis may take several weeks to clear.

Stay in touch with your doctor, but do not worry, not too much.

MM

tessasmo... said...

I do not bet. Swollen lymph node may mean that the body is fighting an infection. Since the child had bronchitis (and his WBC is normal), then this is probably why they are inflated.

My 2 years chronically enlarged nodes. Allergies. It is a common side effect.

It seems he is still overcoming an illness.

Give him a week or 2 and if they still do not give your pediatrician.

♥§ᶤᵑᶠᶸᶩ♥ said...

I just hope to God that your child is ... if not, this is indeed the cause of lymph ... I have a son 2 and a half, hoping to Hodgkin's and pray that was not hereditary, I will never forgive me!

iluvshoe... said...

Do not ask us, ask a doctor.

Post a Comment