Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Adams Hybrids For 2010 Adams Insight Xtd Driver??

Adams Insight Xtd Driver?? - new adams hybrids for 2010

I have the club in a Tourny, and I'm curious about their performance. The thing is, if I can push you to buy back into the club and get credit for that. I am in need of a new driver. I have the Titleist 907D2 high. I am struggling with the 907, but found it hit the most. Is there a point to know if this club is worth a try? It feels good in the direction and the significant fluctuations. But how can the distance and feel the other two? I play the Adams A30S Boxer Hybrid and I love 4th Any opinions would be great!

1 comment:

CJ Wengler said...

The Insight XTD Driver is designed specifically for greater distance by expanding the impact zone of the face to maximize ball speed on center and off-site samples and through Boxer Technology, the geometric configuration used in innovative hybrid of State and Government of industry.

It is a great driver to improve the game. Keep it!

Post a Comment