Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Im Scared Iv Got Herpes Small Bumps In The Genital Spot.. But Not Itchy Ans Doesnt Hurt?

Small bumps in the genital spot.. but not itchy ans doesnt hurt? - im scared iv got herpes

hello in the 15th and iv 2 times has had sex ... But I began to have problems with my health because my immune system is not very storng like the rest of my family. My father gave me acouple days Medici, then began to like the bladder and genital area are fighting to ... and IM afraid that my parents and my doctor said .. So what I am doing and why you think it is ....
iv much done research on herpes and everything, but none of my syptoms game ....
So please give me some advice!

3 comments:

Lo B said...

could have had a reaction to medication, but symptoms probably would have had at other places except here. everything you used when you w / this guy? not like a mother, but that might be a good idea. Believe me ... .. anyway enough of the sermon material. I work in the medical field, so that I can say (and you do not worry), but herpes is manifested in different ways for different people. Some people have no symptoms at all, and why it is so easy to go (up to 70% of people) do not / W or symptoms. You go to a place like Planned Parenthood (affordable, private / confidential and can help to discipline) and take a blood sample or a sample of the gallbladder and then test whether what Is what it is (I hope not). Sometimes one can say just by looking. Unfortunately, there is no cure for herpes, but can be managed, but you need to be checked immediately and not sexually active in other, until you know for sure. On the positive side, it can not at all. It could be other sexually transmitted diseases are easily treatable. The best thing to do is go to the Dominican Republic, and I know for sure. Go Put your calm and you can use the drug, which is well preserved for you .. You should really take something for undiagnosed problem. I hope that everything works for you. Feel better and take care sweetie!

Mishy said...

happens ........... which disappear within a week

The Eight Ball said...

Could it be just an allergic reaction to medicine he was given. You really need to tell someone about the potholes will be examined by a doctor. These things are not to be trifled with. Seriously.

Post a Comment