Saturday, December 26, 2009

Superman Wedding Superman Wedding?

Superman Wedding? - superman wedding

Hello. My friend and I have a wedding theme, Superman. We are currently looking for a low-cost Cake Topper with Superman and Lois Lane in it. Microdwarf.com far have we found a for $ 520 that can be adapted for the face, but I did not pay $ 520 for a cylinder of cake, while only $ 300 paid for selling my dress. So I was wondering if anyone a place to get know the exact number, we want to be Superman to a friend, but we are happy with everything right now. We also found some on e-Bay, but we do not pay their designs to $ 64.40 for them, if there was anything they wanted, the statuette. If you were able to answer our question, we really apprecate. Thank you, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment