Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gallbladder Staph Infection Help! Does This Sound Like Staph Infection?

Help! does this sound like staph infection? - gallbladder staph infection

I had a baby in October (vaginal) in early January, they have removed my gallbladder and then send it to the hospital with a bladder stone may still stuck in the bile ducts. They found a pancritis and then I have a couple of days in hospital I was sent home. ok i for a great Valentine induration I noticed on my eyelid until today, the mass, though less important, in his still hard and now my eyelid is defeated future. Sunday my legs hurt so much between the knee and ankle. I assumed it was because I was in the cold itself in a short dress. Sunday has had night sweats and now have a sore throat. I had a headache and feel very tired, but my daughter did not sleep all night if I did not get much sleep. I am also breastfeeding, and I'm going to the doctor the next morning all that. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment